Phoenix Wrgstfrg Phoenix Wrgstfrg

Just glad to see some new Pheonix

I could watch 20 more of these and enjoy every one of them if they are all of this caliber. keep the anims coming. and anyone else out there that wants to make some of this should go ahead and do so.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Excellent use of tools.

Both your vector tweens and traditional inbetweens are of quality. the 2 blend together well in this animation. the design of the characters and facial expressions are well done too. Your color pallette could use a little bit of work. I was not a fan of the lining in the early mario scene. but still it was excellent. great lip sync as well. keep up the good work and work on your lines. that will earn you a 10

Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

a real winner

I rarely ever see a flash that compels me to write a review. this is one of them. your betweens are phenomenal. the motion is fluid and it feels as though I am watching an episode of peanuts. I am glad to see such quality make front page and hope to see more from your collab group in the future. great Job and keep on truckin'.

The-Real-Joe-Cool responds:

Yea, FBF can be a pain, but positive responses like this and others like it make it worth it, thanks.

B.C. Bow Contest B.C. Bow Contest

still waiting on the other guy to shoot

I can't stand how long it takes for the computer character to shoot
can't you make that faster

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

A great addition to your "realism" games.

EMUGOD (AKA Schmuck)

"shit"
by: EMUGOD
date: 14 minutes ago

I don't know when you started this but "Free Will" beat you to the punch, and was much better regardless. You got it right with the 'pretentious game of the week' award.

Are you trolling, or are you for real. Does this guy know that raitendo made both games? .

William and Sly William and Sly

Too much fun! But there was premature ejaculation.

I loved the layout of the game and the controls were excellent. After quickly falling in love with the characters, smashing bad guys, and collecting mushrooms; I was devastated when it ended. it ended too soon. It was as though the game and I were having sex and just as I was about to climax the game suffered from premature ejaculation. I didn't even expect that after beating the snake ghost that it was all going to end. I was surprised. I wanted to say something nice to the game so it wasn't so embarrassed, but I couldn't think of anything to say. It was an embarrassing moment for the both of us. I just patted the poor embarrassed fox on the head and said, "There, there. It happens to everybody every once in a while." I'd humor the fox and tell him I did climax knowing that I just needed a little more or at least some warning before the end of the game came so I would be ready for it. I hope the fox calls me back. I'm sure he'll last longer next time.

Please tell me that there is more to the story and more to be done. Please tell me that you will continue this story. I would have given it a ten if it was longer. I just couldn't though. It was too short. I rarely ever write reviews, that has to tell you something about how much I enjoyed this game and hope for more of the same.

Great JIIARRB!!!!!!!

Kajenx responds:

Lol, that was creative. :3 I'm sure I'll do a sequel sometime.

HA-HA! HA-HA!

You! Get this on T-Shirt now! When you do this, take my money immediately and give me shirt. This has to be fair use and satire.

Lundsfryd responds:

That would be pretty cool - but I think Disney can be pretty fierce when it comes to protecting their intellectual property.

Bathing Bell Bathing Bell

Naughty Girl.

...

um.

screw it. just take the ten. no comment. honestly at this point I might be inclined to start putting my work up here. it is good to see that this style is getting good props.

PixelCake responds:

-runs with the 10- thank yooooooooooou

fusionfall freebies 1 fusionfall freebies 1

New retro style

When ever you look it up, It is called the new retro style. John K. ,ren and stimpy fame, credits himself for the reemergence of the style for his use of it with his faux commercials for log and other fictional toys. It carried on with Dexter's Lab and Power puff girls. sixteen, total drama island and Johnny test now carry the torch. There are several different styles in animation now. Traditional, New Retro, Illustrationist and so on.

New Retro. Is what it is called.

PixelCake responds:

quite the oxymoron
toon covers everything, kinda like 'anime' covers everything that comes out of asia.