Phoenix Wrgstfrg Phoenix Wrgstfrg

Just glad to see some new Pheonix

I could watch 20 more of these and enjoy every one of them if they are all of this caliber. keep the anims coming. and anyone else out there that wants to make some of this should go ahead and do so.

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Excellent use of tools.

Both your vector tweens and traditional inbetweens are of quality. the 2 blend together well in this animation. the design of the characters and facial expressions are well done too. Your color pallette could use a little bit of work. I was not a fan of the lining in the early mario scene. but still it was excellent. great lip sync as well. keep up the good work and work on your lines. that will earn you a 10

Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

a real winner

I rarely ever see a flash that compels me to write a review. this is one of them. your betweens are phenomenal. the motion is fluid and it feels as though I am watching an episode of peanuts. I am glad to see such quality make front page and hope to see more from your collab group in the future. great Job and keep on truckin'.

The-Real-Joe-Cool responds:

Yea, FBF can be a pain, but positive responses like this and others like it make it worth it, thanks.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

I am a slave to this man!

God I just love watching these. I don't really see anyone else out there with this sort of sick demented humorous entertainment. Thank you for slowly destroying my mind. I feel tumors growing. they taste like figgy pudding. Love the pudding. LOVE IT! OH god please give me more figgy pudding. Protrate pudding... Yes it is even better.

Give me a flag that says "David Firth is a Sick Demented Bastard that has Some Sort of a Mental Disorder Or is obviously Manic Depressive or just Depressed but I still love him."

Please give more more of the same excrement that would make my mother cry. It makes me hard.

Human Petting Zoo Human Petting Zoo

I really don't care for these kinds of cartoons

I was hoping for so much more but got terribly dissapointed. Thanks for wasting my time. Please just try to at least find something that is a bit more entertaining. Maybe I don't like aliens or maybe I just don't understand your type of humor.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

It's all about the sex, drugs and rock and roll.

Oh. I am sorry I didn't really expect you to read the rest of this review. anyway, the flash was good. Period thats all I want to say